An unrivalled opportunity for a compliance professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will support the compliance team in ensuring it complies with its regulatory obligations under the Guernsey and Jersey anti-money laundering regulations and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to develop your individual talents.
Working within an open-plan environment which fosters a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, this global organisation ensures a strong network between different business lines whilst providing a comfortable and inspiring place to work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting monthly sample testing of AML/CDD records for new and existing business for all lines of service in line with the approved compliance monitoring plan
- Drafting information on findings for inclusion in relevant monthly reports for review by Manager/Senior Manager in preparation for the Partners/leadership team
- Assisting with the review of higher risk client reviews by the business, monitoring responses and completion and providing updates to the Manager/Senior Manager in the compliance team
- Carrying out checks and reviews in accordance with internal procedures based on sanctions updates received from relevant sources
- Conducting PEP reviews including reviews of CDD to ensure enhanced due diligence was completed in line with procedure
Experience and skills required:
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Jersey and Guernsey AML regulatory requirements and how to apply them in practice for new and existing clients
- Preferably have worked in a compliance environment and/or in a client take on role which included the requirement to comply with Jersey/Guernsey AML/CDD regulatory requirements
- Good organisational, prioritisation and communication skills
- Confidence in dealing with staff of all grades and seniority
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.