An unrivalled opportunity for a compliance professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will support the compliance team in ensuring it complies with its regulatory obligations under the Guernsey and Jersey anti-money laundering regulations and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to develop your individual talents.
Working within an open-plan environment which fosters a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, this global organisation ensures a strong network between different business lines whilst providing a comfortable and inspiring place to work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting monthly sample testing of AML/CDD records for new and existing business for all lines of service in line with the approved compliance monitoring plan
- Drafting information on findings for inclusion in relevant monthly reports for review by Manager/Senior Manager in preparation for the Partners/leadership team
- Assisting with the review of higher risk client reviews by the business, monitoring responses and completion and providing updates to the Manager/Senior Manager in the compliance team
- Carrying out checks and reviews in accordance with internal procedures based on sanctions updates received from relevant sources
- Conducting PEP reviews including reviews of CDD to ensure enhanced due diligence was completed in line with procedure
Experience and skills required:
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Jersey and Guernsey AML regulatory requirements and how to apply them in practice for new and existing clients
- Preferably have worked in a compliance environment and/or in a client take on role which included the requirement to comply with Jersey/Guernsey AML/CDD regulatory requirements
- Good organisational, prioritisation and communication skills
- Confidence in dealing with staff of all grades and seniority
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
A great place to kick-start your career within trust, a modern and dynamic financial services organisation is seeking a Trainee Trust Administrator to join their professional and friendly team.