Compliance Associate Director | 3-6 Months
A key person role to manage the compliance function within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors.
Being part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team, you will ensure that the company has comprehensive compliance procedures and monitoring, reviewing and reporting systems in order to assess and report risk within the business, whilst acting in accordance with the local Laws, Orders, Codes of Practice and Regulations and Group policies.
This is a fantastic temporary opportunity for an organised critical thinker who has extensive compliance experience within a trust environment, with the ability to hit the ground running.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring all aspects of the business to evaluate and minimise risk, both to the business and individual personnel
- Assessing and monitoring Jersey Laws, Orders, Codes of Practice and legal updates for applicability to the business
- Ensuring appropriate licences and registrations are in place, the terms adhered to and prescribed reports made in a timely manner to the appropriate authority
- Making appropriate compliance reports to the Board and management, internal and/or external auditors, the JFSC or their agents upon request
- Ensuring all personnel receive guidance and training on compliance procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Compliance experience within a trust background is essential
- Demonstrable good knowledge of legal and regulatory framework operating in relevant jurisdiction of company
- Knowledge of IT, data security and risk management matters
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Diplomatic and capable of mediating in difficult situations
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
A great opportunity has arisen for a driven and talented individual to join the compliance team of a reputable fund administration company as a Compliance Manager, which includes acting as Deputy CO, MLRO and MLCO.