Reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance, you will have responsibility for the administration of the client onboarding process, including obtaining customer due diligence.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking searches of relevant databases
- Liaising with clients and Partners in relation to CDD requirements
- Preparation of due diligence profile forms for submission to Partners and MLRO
- Maintaining statistical records
Key skills and expertise required:
- Ideally minimum 2 years’ experience in a compliance/anti-money laundering role
- Good working knowledge of AML legislation
- Compliance qualification would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Ability to work using own initiative and good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a highly regarded professional services company, you will support the Head of Compliance and Risk in regards to legal and regulatory compliance activities and on internal AML/CFT internal projects.