Compliance Assistant Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join a specialist global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Compliance Support Officer in managing the compliance monitoring plan
- Manage the Compliance Support Officer and Company Secretarial Officer
- Review and update company procedures
- Complete new business reviews for new clients
- Complete compliance review of payments and CDD received
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in compliance
- Hold or studying towards a compliance qualification
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.