Compliance and Risk Specialist | Banking | 6 Month Contract
Join an award-winning banking and investment firm, offering a progressive working environment where people and values drive their continued success and support their growth strategy.
There has never been a more exciting time to join this organisation and be part of an international workforce with an impressive business model based on trust and integrity.
Within this role you will ensure that corporate and business banking operates within all regulatory stipulations by managing and controlling risk exposure with specific focus on operational and anti-money laundering risks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising the team on client issues relating to anti-money laundering (AML), sanctions and potential sanctions, liaising with compliance, operational risk and senior management
- Providing support for other risk based investigation and analysis
- Facilitating the business acceptance committee to ensure that all new clients meet the prescribed criteria and do not expose the company to excessive risk
- Managing the complaints handling process including the assignment of handlers to each case, monitoring of on-going investigations and the approval to close complaints
- Reporting all significant risks, compliance issues, AML risks, complaints and breeches to management and assisting in mitigating identified risks and resolving other issues to ensure that the bank is not exposed to unacceptable levels of risk
Experience and skills required:
- Diploma in risk management
- 3-4 years’ experience in risk, governance and compliance management in financial services industry
- Thorough understanding of anti-money laundering and operational risk matters
- General awareness of risk management practices in a financial services organisation
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.