Compliance Operations Analyst | FTC
This role is a 12 month contract providing hands–on support to the Group Compliance Officer and project team within a growing global company. Some travel is required for this opportunity.
- Assisting in the development of project documentation, follow up tasks and stakeholder management
- Providing data driven analysis
- Reporting and monitoring closure project action plans
- Coordinating with wider Group Governance in managing requests from ExCo and the Board for project updates
- Escalating risks and coordinating actions needed to mitigate risks
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Strong academics with a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Understanding of Compliance, AML / KYC is desirable
- Impeccable analytical skills
- Minimum 2 years' professional experience
- Excel analysis and PowerPoint proficiency
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.