Compliance Operations Analyst | FTC
This role is a 12 month contract providing hands–on support to the Group Compliance Officer and project team within a growing global company. Some travel is required for this opportunity.
- Assisting in the development of project documentation, follow up tasks and stakeholder management
- Providing data driven analysis
- Reporting and monitoring closure project action plans
- Coordinating with wider Group Governance in managing requests from ExCo and the Board for project updates
- Escalating risks and coordinating actions needed to mitigate risks
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Strong academics with a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Understanding of Compliance, AML / KYC is desirable
- Impeccable analytical skills
- Minimum 2 years' professional experience
- Excel analysis and PowerPoint proficiency
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.
Joining an international wealth management business, in this broad role you will support the Head of Compliance with responsibilities relating to the compliance risk management process, applicable codes of conduct, minimum standards and protecting the reputation of bank.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.