Compliance Analyst | Part Time (20 Hours)
Our client is searching for a candidate on part time basis to assist with the drafting and maintenance of the systems, controls, policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining AML screening tool
- Drafting policies and procedures
- Maintaining registers and preparing Board management information
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally the candidate would hold a relevant compliance qualification (ICA at Certificate level or similar) but not essential
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.