Become part of a unique and interesting financial services company providing specialist services unlike any other organisation in Jersey’s finance industry. Offering a fascinating career path, competitive remuneration and opportunities for career progression, your role will play a vital part of the organisations success.
Reporting directly to the Jersey based Compliance Manager, you will support the business with a variety of compliance activities which will involve supporting a diverse range of issues that require a pragmatic and communicative problem solver who can think laterally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the business with all compliance related issues and queries in a timely manner
- Assisting with general compliance tickets in a timely manner and to escalating critical matters to the Compliance Manager
- Carrying out daily AML World Check screening analysis, updating records accordingly
- Assisting with all compliance project work as and when required and reviewing all sanctions lists applicable to the company
- Continuously developing your knowledge of compliance together with money laundering, terrorist financing, sanctions, and general compliance updates
Skills and expertise required:
- A minimum of 2 years’ compliance experience
- Hold an ICA certificate or studying towards an ICA
- General compliance knowledge including KYC/AML practices
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
An unrivalled opportunity for a compliance professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will support the compliance team in ensuring it complies with its regulatory obligations under the Guernsey and Jersey anti-money laundering regulations and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.