Accelerate your career in compliance and be part of a prestigious provider of legal services, where you will gain valuable insight and experience to reach your full potential.
Working in an approachable and experienced team you will be responsible for the administration of the client onboarding process, which will include obtaining relevant customer due diligence documentation.
If you possess excellent academic skills along with enthusiasm and a commitment to delivering the highest professional standards, this could be the ideal career opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collation of relevant documentation to verify the identity of clients of the Company
- Undertaking searches of relevant databases
- Obtaining clarification from Partners and fee earners in relation to the scope of particular matters, advising on customer due diligence documentation required and liaising with clients
- Preparation of due diligence profile forms for submission and maintenance of statistical records
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in a compliance/anti-money laundering role
- Good working knowledge of anti-money laundering legislation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to tight deadlines
- Good analytical skills and accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique career opportunity for an ambitious accounting or audit professional to join the finance team in a global mining company.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a well-established fiduciary services organisation, that prides itself on providing a personalised service, where you will design and develop new ways of working and have an input into the evolution of business processes on an ongoing basis.
We currently have a great opportunity for an ambitious compliance professional to join a growing international provider of corporate governance and compliance support.
A fantastic 12 month fixed term contract has arisen within a long-established employment law team offering a varied and rewarding experience and a supportive environment where talent is nurtured.