Fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join a forward-thinking organisation in their risk and compliance team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and documentation of detailed monitoring reviews
- Identifying, assessing, monitoring and managing money laundering and financing of terrorism risks
- Maintenance of compliance logs and databases
- Assisting with the delivery of training to staff
- Supporting to delivery of compliance related projects
Experience and skills required:
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience working within the compliance function in a law firm or trust company environment
- Either hold or currently working towards a professional compliance qualification
- Methodical approach to tasks
- Good multitasking and organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a dedicated take on team in a leading international law firm on a contract basis for 6 months, you will be providing a comprehensive and confidential client due diligence service primarily in Europe and the Caribbean.
Joining the compliance department you will provide temporary assistance on a project which will run for approximately 8 to 12 weeks.
A hands on role providing leadership and direction for the Group compliance function of a highly-regarded independent trust company.
An international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous risk management experience to lead a team. A fantastic role to an individual to get involved in a number of different areas of the business.
An exciting opportunity for a motivated compliance professional to join the team in an international provider of corporate services.