Become part of a unique and interesting financial services company providing specialist services unlike any other organisation in Jersey’s finance industry. Offering a fascinating career path, competitive remuneration and opportunities for career progression, your role will play a vital part of the organisations success.
Reporting directly to the Jersey based Compliance Manager, you will support the business with a variety of compliance activities which will involve supporting a diverse range of issues that require a pragmatic and communicative problem solver who can think laterally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the business with all compliance related issues and queries in a timely manner
- Assisting with general compliance tickets in a timely manner and to escalating critical matters to the Compliance Manager
- Carrying out daily AML World Check screening analysis, updating records accordingly
- Assisting with all compliance project work as and when required and reviewing all sanctions lists applicable to the company
- Continuously developing your knowledge of compliance together with money laundering, terrorist financing, sanctions, and general compliance updates
Skills and expertise required:
- A minimum of 2 years’ compliance experience
- Hold an ICA certificate or studying towards an ICA
- General compliance knowledge including KYC/AML practices
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.
A well-regarded international provider of banking services has a new and exciting role for a motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, to work within their forward thinking and inspiring environment on a temporary basis.