Accelerate your career in compliance and be part of a prestigious provider of legal services, where you will gain valuable insight and experience to reach your full potential.
Working in an approachable and experienced team you will be responsible for the administration of the client onboarding process, which will include obtaining relevant customer due diligence documentation.
If you possess excellent academic skills along with enthusiasm and a commitment to delivering the highest professional standards, this could be the ideal career opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collation of relevant documentation to verify the identity of clients of the company
- Undertaking searches of relevant databases
- Obtaining clarification from Partners and fee earners in relation to the scope of particular matters, advising on customer due diligence documentation required and liaising with clients
- Preparation of due diligence profile forms for submission and maintenance of statistical records
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in a compliance/anti-money laundering role
- Good working knowledge of anti-money laundering legislation
- Compliance qualification issued by the ICA or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to tight deadlines
- Good analytical skills and accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
An unrivalled opportunity for a compliance professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will support the compliance team in ensuring it complies with its regulatory obligations under the Guernsey and Jersey anti-money laundering regulations and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.