Compliance Administrator | Family Office
A great opportunity for an individual keen to pursue a career in compliance, to join a leading independently owned family office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing first line reviews of cash and asset movements (payments, settled funds)
- Performing reviews of client acceptance AML/CFT process
- Assisting in maintaining all compliance registers, ensuring that all necessary follow up and reporting takes place in a timely manner
- Being the focal point for enquiries from external auditors and obliged person testers
- Assisting with developing and delivering training to the business
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or working towards a relevant professional qualification
- Previous experience in a risk and/or compliance role
- Good working knowledge of JFSC Codes of Practice and AML/CFT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate sound judgement and decision making skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.
A well-regarded international provider of banking services has a new and exciting role for a motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, to work within their forward thinking and inspiring environment on a temporary basis.