Are you looking for a new challenge? This is a great opportunity for an experienced Compliance Administrator to work in a fast paced global risk and compliance team within a highly regarded law firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the primary advisory contact, including CDD, new business, incidents, CMP, new and amended policies and procedures
- Conducting an annual compliance monitoring plan for various legal entities and regulated businesses
- Producing reports
- Conducting reviews for third party AML related on-site and remote, high risk and PEP’s
- Assisting the Jersey Head of Compliance for scanning regulatory and other relevant legal and economic developments across multiple jurisdictions
Experience and skills required:
- 2 years’ experience working in a compliance, risk or operational control-type function
- Experience of working with Lawyers and other professionals
- Ability to work and organise a high volume of information
- Ability to lead compliance monitoring reviews
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
An unrivalled opportunity for a compliance professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will support the compliance team in ensuring it complies with its regulatory obligations under the Guernsey and Jersey anti-money laundering regulations and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.