Are you looking for a new challenge? This is a great opportunity for an experienced Compliance Administrator to work in a fast paced global risk and compliance team within a highly regarded law firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the primary advisory contact, including CDD, new business, incidents, CMP, new and amended policies and procedures
- Conducting an annual compliance monitoring plan for various legal entities and regulated businesses
- Producing reports
- Conducting reviews for third party AML related on-site and remote, high risk and PEP’s
- Assisting the Jersey Head of Compliance for scanning regulatory and other relevant legal and economic developments across multiple jurisdictions
Experience and skills required:
- 2 years’ experience working in a compliance, risk or operational control-type function
- Experience of working with Lawyers and other professionals
- Ability to work and organise a high volume of information
- Ability to lead compliance monitoring reviews
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.
A well-regarded international provider of banking services has a new and exciting role for a motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, to work within their forward thinking and inspiring environment on a temporary basis.