Joining the Risk and Compliance team, you will have responsibility for the administration of the client on-boarding process.
- Collation of documentation to verify the identity of clients
- Undertaking database and source searches
- Preparation of due diligence profile forms
- Advising on CDD documentation required
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a compliance/ anti-money laundering role
- Good working knowledge of AML legislation
- Either hold or working towards a relevant professional qualification would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to deadlines
- Attention to detail and flexible “can-do” attitude.
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to assist the Compliance Officer, MLCO and MLRO for client entities and act as deputy when required. You will take responsibility to improve and maintain the service to clients, safeguarding the business.