Exciting new role within a leading international provider of specialised corporate services. As part of the front-line company secretarial team, you will provide support to a portfolio of listed and unlisted funds and related entities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and completing board meeting documentation, including minutes and written resolutions
- Maintaining hard copy statutory record files
- Ensuring all statutory returns and announcements are made in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintaining all registers
- Assisting the compliance team as required
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or be working towards an industry relevant professional qualification such as ICSA
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Good knowledge of the offshore fund industry
- Strong client service orientation and goal driven
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.