Company Secretary | Temporary
New opportunity for a Company Secretary to join an investment management firm, supporting the Managing Director in ensuring good corporate governance of managed funds. You will be working 3 days per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling meetings/calendar bookings
- Preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of meeting packs, preparing minutes
- Attending Board/Committee/Shareholder meetings, following up with meeting attendees on any matters arising
- Setting up and maintaining board and committee terms of reference
- Maintaining corporate records and registers and filing of annual/interim financial statements
- Arranging execution of agreements where required
Experience and skills required:
- Approximately 5 years’ experience working within financial services organisations
- A relevant professional qualification is preferred
- Good knowledge of the Jersey regulatory environment
- Good understanding of corporate governance and best practices
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Enjoy a challenging role in a market leading organisation where you will manage an interesting portfolio of complex and high risk cases, whilst acting as a key point of contact providing management and technical support to a team of Fund Administrators, specialising in private equity.
Progress your funds career in this global organisation where you will be part of a diverse workforce, supporting you in further developing your knowledge and skills. Working with the management team you have the opportunity to develop and implement business strategies to support the growth and expansion of the business.
Support an ambitious and agile and fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to managing client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund.
Work collaboratively and effectively as part of the static data team in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, where you will be inspired to find innovative ways to ensure the integrity of data and record keeping within the company’s core systems, driving forward new opportunities and generating ideas that encourage value added initiatives.
Drive forward new opportunities, promoting a creative environment and encouraging others in your team to take value added initiatives, where you will play a key role in inspiring others to focus on innovative ways to put the client first and at the centre of business decisions.