Company Secretary Administrator
A great opportunity to assist with all company secretarial queries and advisory service for in excess of 40 Group companies. In this role you will work closely with the members of the Executive Committee and the international offices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with all company secretarial related queries
- Maintaining accurate statutory records, including registers of members, Directors and Secretaries
- Filing of all contracts and/or legal agreements and Company Annual Returns
- Preparing and circulating director consent and resignation letters
- Assisting with Annual General Meetings
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and taking appropriate action
Experience and skills required:
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Proficient in database management, Visio and record keeping
- Excellent accuracy, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to plan work, prioritise and juggle competing demands
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading accounting firm is seeking an experienced operations administrator to assist with a project for 8-12 weeks.
Great part time opportunity for an enthusiastic team player with previous office support experience to assist a busy family office team for 25 hours per week.
Fantastic opportunity to join a global provider of corporate and fund administration services and develop your career within HR. Within this role you will assist with the smooth running of the learning and development function.
In this newly created position, you will provide support to the growing operations and new business teams within the private wealth services division.
Joining the team in a leading provider of investment service, you will ensure a high quality administration service is delivered to clients.