Our client, is currently seeking an experienced Company Secretary to join their team. You will have overall responsibility for a designated portfolio of companies and committees.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Organising board and committee meetings and preparing board packs
- Maintaining statutory records
- Incorporating new companies
- Preparing tax and statutory returns
- Liaising with internal and external counsel, auditors and directors
- Assisting with compliance
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years company secretarial experience
- Sound knowledge of Jersey legal and regulatory environment
- Proficient minute writing
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
A boutique fund administration business is seeking an ambitious funds professional to manage a team of Fund Administrators providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new real estate and private equity funds clients.
Exciting opportunity to join this growing Real Estate team and manage the administration of the more complex requirements of a large portfolio. This is a new and growing service line therefore you will influence and contribute towards the business as a whole to identify business improvements.