Our commercial client is seeking an individual with Company Secretarial experience to perform duties for a number of group companies including responsibilities for other group legal matters.
- Attending Board meetings and taking minutes
- Maintaining statutory records for all subsidiary companies
- Maintaining share registers and dealing with dividend payments and annual share plan reporting
- Dealing with annual returns and validations
- Maintaining bank mandates, signatories, KYC checks and standing orders
- Managing company trademarks
- Dealing with annual insurance renewals and insurance claims
- Submitting UK gender pay gap analysis returns, Jersey Manpower returns, pension schemes, pension scheme related insurances and medical insurance (AXA)
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Company Secretary
- Knowledge of the industry through an accounts payable/receivable role
- Accounting qualification is required and a legal qualification would be advantageous
- Understanding of Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney and UK company law
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.
A unique opportunity for an experienced individual to deliver effective site maintenance for a well-known hospitality group. The role holder will be tasked with achieving product and service delivery standards, a high degree of guest care, budget/financial targets and key performance indicators.
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual looking for a new opportunity within Tax, to join a multi-jurisdictional, independent provider of fund and private client services. Under the supervision of the Manager/Director you will be responsible for client tax monitoring matters.