Company Secretary | Funds
As Company Secretary you will provide or assist in the provision of company secretarial services to a selection of fund entities, which include regulated, listed and private equity clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and learning the company secretarial functions relating to regulated, listed and private equity clients
- Reviewing changes in legislation and corporate governance, disseminating implications to the team and assist with procedural changes where necessary
- Assisting with team projects/initiatives
- Liaising with clients/Directors to arrange and facilitate Board meetings
- Preparing and circulating material for Board meetings
Experience and skills required:
- Good knowledge of the offshore fund industry particularly with regards to the regulatory requirements
- Exposure to risk/compliance work in the context of fund administration
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations applicable to the management and administration of a fund operation
- Desire to learn Stock Exchange listings requirements
- Hold or working towards an industry relevant professional qualification such as ICSA
- At least 2 years relevant industry experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.