An exciting opportunity to join a local commercial business, working within the senior leadership team helping to support the business in achieving its objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively supporting the development and deployment of business strategy
- Advising company Directors on their statutory duties and ensuring they comply with corporate legislation
- Overseeing the maintenance of the statutory registers and internal record keeping system
- Maintaining the company’s statutory books, including a register of past and present shareholders, Directors and secretaries
- Filing annual returns at Companies House
Experience and skills required:
- Associate or Fellow of The Chartered Governance Institute or hold a relevant equivocal qualification is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of operating at board level
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity for a school leaver/graduate or junior Administrator looking for an interesting, varied role providing administrative support to super yacht owners and crew.
Fantastic new opportunity to join the HR team of highly regarded local commercial organisation from March to May 2020, providing administrative support to the HR team and the wider business.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their fast-paced team. You will be responsible for assisting, leading and managing the customer service and sales team.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading global business, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects, including the overall technology programme.