Company Secretarial Manager | Jersey / London | 10 Month Contract
An independent, inclusive and supportive financial services organisation is seeking a Manager to manage their large company secretarial team on a contract basis, in either their London or Jersey office. In this role you will be expected to manage, supervise and develop a team of administrators to ensure the provision of a professional and first class service to team clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients (including complex and crown jewel clients)
- Liaising with all intermediaries and external agents such as new business introducers, legal advisors, auditors and the JFSC in respect of team clients
- Coaching the team in relation to time management, financial management and prioritisation skills
- Ensuring that team accounting deadlines and review deadlines are met and ensure team adherence to internal company procedures
Experience and skills required:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Experience of developing and coaching others
- Performance management of a team
- Ideally 8 years’ relevant industry experience
- Leadership, motivation and delegation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.