Join the communications team of this highly regarded global professional services organisation and assist with the implementation of the Group’s external communications strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of the external communications strategy
- Day-to-day management of the campaign and content plan
- Ensuring content is in line with the Group’s brand tone
- Helping to develop the social media programme
Experience and skills required:
- Demonstrable editorial/writing skills within a corporate environment
- Knowledge of communications and marketing concepts
- Project management skills, such as managing tasks to deadlines and to budgets
- High attention to detail and accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
You will be responsible for designing, managing and overseeing the digital strategy for a well-regarded provider of corporate administration services.
Providing assistance to management, you will ensure that stock is displayed clearly for customers and deliver a good customer service at all times.
If you have previous retail experience and are looking for a new challenge, this could be the opportunity for you! Within this role you will manage a team and deliver sales growth targets for a section or store by ensuring quality customer service.
This is a fast paced role within a commercial team, which would suit an individual with a sales and/or reservations background.