Join the communications team of this highly regarded global professional services organisation and assist with the implementation of the Group’s external communications strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of the external communications strategy
- Day-to-day management of the campaign and content plan
- Ensuring content is in line with the Group’s brand tone
- Helping to develop the social media programme
Experience and skills required:
- Demonstrable editorial/writing skills within a corporate environment
- Knowledge of communications and marketing concepts
- Project management skills, such as managing tasks to deadlines and to budgets
- High attention to detail and accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity has arisen to join a non-profit organisation as part of the communications and fundraising team
A fantastic senior Internal Communications Manager opportunity at a highly regarded, global provider of trust, funds and corporate services to establish an internal communications strategy across the Group.
Our client is seeking an experienced and passionate Marketing Assistant to join the team for a 12 month fixed term contract.
A fully supported, entry level opportunity if you are interested in building your career in a client facing role.
A great opportunity to join a well-known telecommunications business to support the Head of Roaming and network team, in roaming testing and resolving customer issues as required.