Joining the marketing team, you will be responsible for promoting the overall business, brand and reputation to stakeholders. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative individual with previous marketing experience.
- Provide support to the marketing and communication team in planning and execution of communication activities, PR and sponsorships
- Provide regular PR and media tracking and reporting
- Coordinate internal communications campaigns and projects
- Assist with website updates and posts
- Compile post evaluation reports on communication and sponsorship campaigns, projects and activities
- Proactively develop the sponsorship portfolio
Key skills and expertise required:
- Ideally hold a degree in either social science, marketing, public relations or journalism
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Marketing and Business Development function in a well-regarded professional services provider, you will support the Group Director of Marketing and Business Development with developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and marketing materials.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a creative individual with previous digital marketing experience to assist the marketing, brand and communications team to develop and deliver targeted marketing campaigns to promote brand, products and services.