Content and Communications Manager | Fixed Term Contract
A unique opportunity within a business growth consulting company has arisen for a 6 month contract. In this role you will be responsible for the planning, developing and implementing of the company’s content strategy.
- Planning, developing and executing content and communication plans and strategies
- Creating and optimising content for various channels and content types such as blogs, social network, podcasts, infographics
- Working with an external PR agency to plan and execute a PR strategy, building a thought leader presence and maximising all media opportunities
- Monitoring and reporting the effectiveness of the content/copy initiatives against success metrics, including click through rates, traffic, conversions and A/B testing results
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in a similar role with proven experience in creating targeted content
- Ideally you will hold a degree in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing, however this is not essential
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong copy writing experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity working in an exciting, commercial organisation overseeing all marketing functions including sales, publicity and marketing for events. This opportunity is available to start immediately, for a period of three months.