Commercial Insurance Account Handler
An exciting role suited to a commercial broker with previous experience who is looking for an opportunity to further develop their career.
- Reporting to the Directors and Account Executives you will have oversight of junior brokers
- Building strong relationships with clients and understanding their risk exposures and insurance requirements
- Dealing with renewals, proactively ensuring a high retention level
- Communication with underwriters daily
- Working on client insurance programmes closely with Account Executives and Directors
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience within commercial broking and knowledge of the main general classes of commercial insurance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ideally you will have commenced the CII professional examinations and looking to progress to Diploma and Associate level, fully supported by the company
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.