Commercial Finance Business Partner
A senior level role to provide business partnering support for designated brands within a reputable and well-regarded commercial organisation, working as part of a friendly and inclusive team.
This role will include the provision of management information, period close of complex areas and financial planning and analysis, and will also require flexibility in working hours and the ability to travel freely between Guernsey, Jersey and the UK.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing commercial business support to operations and brand leads
- Cost of sales calculations and review
- Preparation of timely and accurate management reports
- The delivery of information to external Auditors
- Preparation of divisional budgets and divisional forecasts
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA, with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Commercial finance support in a retail environment
- Strong excel and finance systems knowledge/experience
- Ability to interpret reports/numbers and investigate, negotiate, mediate and resolve issues
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.