Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping services including creating and sending of invoices and credit control duties
- Inputting purchase invoices, making payments to suppliers
- Banking of payments and management of petty cash
- Managing bank reconciliations, payroll, GST, ITIS and Social Security returns and payments
- Exporting and importing data for reports, sales support documentation and stock list reviews
Experience and skills required:
- Bookkeeping and administration experience
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to react to situations as they arrive in a calm manner
- Approachable and enthusiastic with good communication and time keeping skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join a leading bank and be part of the accounting team within their funds department, in a client-facing role where you will utilise your strong communication skills along with a client focused approach whilst working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, offering a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.
An enriching career opportunity for an analytical individual to be responsible for the fund accounting and reporting services of Jersey and Guernsey regulated client funds in a global financial services organisation, which places great importance on developing the skills of its employees whilst promoting a creative environment, encouraging valued added initiatives.