Commercial Account Executive
A great opportunity for a Cert CII qualified candidate who has been working as a Broker in a commercial insurance environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with clients face-to-face, email and by phone
- Talking to insurers and placing risks
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Working closely with other insurance professionals
- Further study will be supported
Experience and skills required:
- Some experience as a Broker
- Experience of working in a commercial insurance environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Insurance certification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fully supported, entry level opportunity if you are interested in building your career in a client facing role.
A great opportunity for career advancement within a leading, expanding insurance broker. This role would suit a candidate with experience working in the private client and portfolio insurance market sector, or who has in-depth knowledge of personal lines products.
Join this leading insurance broker as part of a growing team to service a wide range of clients in the commercial market place.
You will provide assistance to the loan sales team to this provider, evaluating and preparing loans for approval. Supportive environment with excellent growth potential.
If you are a customer focused, enthusiastic team player who is looking for an interesting, varied, people focused role, this could be the opportunity for you!