Client Take-On Administrator
An exciting new fast-paced role has arisen within the global client take-on team of a well-regarded law firm. Working as part of a small, highly efficient team you will undertake a range of compliance and risk management duties, ensuring regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are met. This role will require that you are flexible regarding hours (7am – 7pm with two shifts of 7 – 3 or 11 -7).
- Conduct conflict searches and associated risk reviews in connection with financial crime, reputational risk analysis and client due diligence
- Assisting with client-take on procedures to ensure a timely service is provided
- Assist with the maintenance and/or schedules relating to higher risk areas
- Comply with core controls and maintaining risk management records in accordance with policies and procedures
- Participate in periodic compliance and business reporting as required
Skills, expertise and experience required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within compliance or risk within a legal/professional services business
- Strong awareness of AML regulations
- Strong organisational, analytical and time prioritisation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.
Joining the Compliance, Risk and Operational Controls team you will provide oversight to this bank and trust company business. Acting as MLRO and MLCO you will be responsible for devising and implementing an anti-financial crime programme, managing and preventing risk across the business.
Unique opportunity to join a growing compliance function act as Business Analyst, providing expertise in relation to systems, projects and testing. You will also provide support to the MLRO and deputise for them as required. This is a supportive team environment that encourages learning and development.