Client Take-On Administrator
An exciting new fast-paced role has arisen within the global client take-on team of a well-regarded law firm. Working as part of a small, highly efficient team you will undertake a range of compliance and risk management duties, ensuring regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are met. This role will require that you are flexible regarding hours (7am – 7pm with two shifts of 7 – 3 or 11 -7).
- Conduct conflict searches and associated risk reviews in connection with financial crime, reputational risk analysis and client due diligence
- Assisting with client-take on procedures to ensure a timely service is provided
- Assist with the maintenance and/or schedules relating to higher risk areas
- Comply with core controls and maintaining risk management records in accordance with policies and procedures
- Participate in periodic compliance and business reporting as required
Skills, expertise and experience required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within compliance or risk within a legal/professional services business
- Strong awareness of AML regulations
- Strong organisational, analytical and time prioritisation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Joining a highly regarded professional services company, you will support the Head of Compliance and Risk in regards to legal and regulatory compliance activities and on internal AML/CFT internal projects.