Client Take On Administrator
A great opportunity within a growing offshore firm, within their client take on team. If you have a good knowledge of trust and company structures, as well as exposure to compliance or CDD then this is the role for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and opening client files
- Undertaking searches and appropriate checks
- Liaising with clients as required
- Tracking progress of CDD documentation
- Escalating any issues and/or risks to the fee earner, group partner or compliance team where necessary
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Ideally holding or looking to complete a relevant ICA qualification
- Good understanding of company and trust structures
- Ideally, you will have prior experience in a professional services company and will also have exposure to a compliance or legal environment
- Strong IT skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.