Client Services Manager
You will be responsible for managing and executing the middle office function within an independent trust and corporate services provider.
- Managing the middle office function responsible for Filing, CDD, New Business, FATCA and policies and procedures
- Manage a small team
- Reporting and oversight of operational Risk Management
- Member of Management and other Committees
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Strong knowledge of KYC, CDD , AML, Corporate Governance in financial industry
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of managing a team
- Change and performance management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to assist the Compliance Officer, MLCO and MLRO for client entities and act as deputy when required. You will take responsibility to improve and maintain the service to clients, safeguarding the business.