Client Services Executive
Joining the global client services team, you will be the first point of contact for global client queries and onboarding at this highly regarded provider of investment services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding new clients and intermediaries ensuring the client receives the applicable onboarding requirements
- Ensuring client records are accurately maintained
- Reviewing and managing global mailboxes ensuring all items are processed and reallocated
- Providing online portal training to clients
- Sending monthly, quarterly and ad hoc portfolio and fund valuations
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant level 4 qualification is desirable
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a finance environment
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Unlock your potential in this ambitious and growing global financial services organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation. Being in a proactive and agile workforce, you will be supported to reach your career ambitions and can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
Join a leading bank and be part of the accounting team within their funds department, in a client-facing role where you will utilise your strong communication skills along with a client focused approach whilst working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, offering a highly competitive flexible benefits package.