Client Services Executive
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
Working in a development-led environment you will be encouraged and motivated to achieve your full potential in your role as Client Services Executive.
In this role, you will co-ordinate the successful take–on of new business and provide AML and operational support to the investment teams in Jersey and UK. You will provide first line of defence file reviews, and where relevant report on regulatory and CDD risk analysis to the management team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring new investment business and clients comply with JFSC requirements, acting as point of contact between branches
- Maintenance of client and other databases
- Ensuring due diligence is completed on new accounts prior to sign off and opening of accounts, assisting with enhanced due diligence and liaising with the AML team
- Assisting the Fund Managers in the due diligence requirements and liaising with the MLCO
- Assisting Chief Operations Officer and Operations Manager in day-to-day operational issues
Experience and skills required:
- No professional qualifications required, although a compliance/AML background is desirable
- Database experience and skills; the ability to deal with data quickly and, recognising trends, identifying key issues and securing relevant information
- Strong attention to detail, with a friendly and helpful manner
- Effective and positive communication skills, both verbally and through the written word
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.