Client Services Director
Become an integral part of a highly qualified and experienced team and enjoy a rewarding career in a well-established local trust company that prides itself on providing a personalised service that meets and exceeds its clients’ needs, where you will have the opportunity to work within an international network of contacts and advisers.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join this highly regarded and innovative organisation, as they drive improvements and modernisation across the company and expand the suite of services to offer clients a truly global service.
Reporting directly to the Board, you will be responsible for providing professional, high-level expertise, exercising independent responsibility whilst managing and overseeing the efficient and profitable administration of all trusts and companies, alongside managing the client administration team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, maintaining and assessing the effectiveness of the systems and controls (including policies and procedures and staff training) in line with evolving requirements
- Ensuring the corporate brand is upheld at all times, representing the company professionally at client meetings and events and enacting the ethos of the company
- Meeting or exceeding key financial and non-financial targets, maximising revenues whilst retaining focussing on cost efficiency
- Actively participating in business development processes and initiatives
- Monitoring and reviewing performance of reporting lines
- Maintaining a high level of competitor and industry awareness
Skills and expertise required:
- A relevant professional table 4 qualification recognised by the JFSC, for example STEP/ICSA Diploma, ACCA or a law/accountancy degree
- Minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience in trust and company administration, including at least 2 years currently at Director/Associate Director level
- Extensive experience within the offshore trust industry
- Ability to inspire confidence across the client services function
- Strong relationship management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.