Client Services Director
Become an integral part of a highly qualified and experienced team and enjoy a rewarding career in a well-established local trust company that prides itself on providing a personalised service that meets and exceeds its clients’ needs, where you will have the opportunity to work within an international network of contacts and advisers.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join this highly regarded and innovative organisation, as they drive improvements and modernisation across the company and expand the suite of services to offer clients a truly global service.
Reporting directly to the Board, you will be responsible for providing professional, high-level expertise, exercising independent responsibility whilst managing and overseeing the efficient and profitable administration of all trusts and companies, alongside managing the client administration team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, maintaining and assessing the effectiveness of the systems and controls (including policies and procedures and staff training) in line with evolving requirements
- Ensuring the corporate brand is upheld at all times, representing the company professionally at client meetings and events and enacting the ethos of the company
- Meeting or exceeding key financial and non-financial targets, maximising revenues whilst retaining focussing on cost efficiency
- Actively participating in business development processes and initiatives
- Monitoring and reviewing performance of reporting lines
- Maintaining a high level of competitor and industry awareness
Skills and expertise required:
- A relevant professional table 4 qualification recognised by the JFSC, for example STEP/ICSA Diploma, ACCA or a law/accountancy degree
- Minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience in trust and company administration, including at least 2 years currently at Director/Associate Director level
- Extensive experience within the offshore trust industry
- Ability to inspire confidence across the client services function
- Strong relationship management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.