Client Services Director | Corporate Services
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Offering more than just a competitive salary, you will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice and is valued and recognised for their dedication and commitment.
Working at the heart of this international organisation, you will play an integral role in how the company moves forward, making a real difference whilst leading a culture of exceptional client service. You will have responsibility for team leadership, achieving financial targets, regulatory compliance, client relationship management, product development and business development.
If you are a driven and confident individual with the ability to stay resilient under pressure, excellent negotiation and influencing skills and previous proven experience in generating income growth through market strategy and business development activity, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and demonstrating an excellent client service
- Continuing the client development strategy in coordination with the law firm
- Continuous review of changing market requirements and service improvements opportunities
- Undertaking business development activity to deliver client development strategy and income growth targets
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the law firm resulting in a seamless client service, product development and service enhancements
- Providing Directorship services for structures resident in Jersey or in other jurisdictions serviced by the firm as required
Experience and skills required:
- Extensive experience of providing company administration services
- Strong client service mentality, with extensive technical skills in the relevant service delivery stream
- In-depth knowledge of fiduciary administration operations
- Knowledge of regulatory environments, with experience of liaising with the relevant regulators
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a strong motivated team by providing guidance, feedback and day-to-day direction
- Excellent collaboration skills through strong stakeholder management
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An unique opportunity to be part of an expanding global business, where you will have exposure to all aspects of the business. You will be working directly with senior management, delivering custodian and trustee administration services to your portfolio of clients.
Achieve your highest potential in a fast paced environment in an expanding global business, where you will be rewarded for your dedication and loyalty whilst managing an interesting client portfolio, providing excellent trust and company administration.
A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business where you will gain exposure to all aspects of the business, and work with senior management directly and being rewarded for your dedication and loyalty.
A fantastic opportunity to join the finance team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice and hard work and dedication is highly valued.
A progressive career opportunity where you will be part of a friendly and inclusive team within an award-winning fiduciary business, offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities.