Client Services Administrator
As a key member of the Client Services team you will administer a portfolio of fund structures with the support of other Administrators.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing client instructions
- Scheduling client meetings
- Preparing documentation
- Supporting the Client Services Manager
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Currently studying towards a professional qualification (or willing to commence studying)
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Team player
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a growing, global leader of fund administration and outsourced financial services. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.