Client Review Senior Officer | 12 Month FTC
A key role within an international provider of wealth management services. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Acting as a subject matter expert, providing advice and training to Sales and Relationship Management teams in respect to regular client reviews
- Performing AML/KYC due diligence and source of wealth reviews on existing clients
- Liaising with business partners
- Supporting continuous process improvement
- Providing input and support to all relevant projects and initiatives and providing general administrative support
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Relevant experience in wealth management industry
- Experience of KYC, AML and Due Diligence
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to assist the Compliance Officer, MLCO and MLRO for client entities and act as deputy when required. You will take responsibility to improve and maintain the service to clients, safeguarding the business.