Client Relationship Manager | Corporate
Joining a rapidly growing corporate services department, you will be responsible for administering a portfolio of corporate structures. This role would ideally suit a qualified accountant or professional, whether currently in administration or looking to move.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing premium relationships for a number of corporate entities, and actively participating in the management and development of the team
- Ensuring the preparation, review, distribution and filing of periodic financial statements on a timely basis and in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Attending and ensuring client board meetings and shareholders meetings are appropriately recorded
- Coordinating legal, tax and other professional advice where appropriate
- Managing the billing information for clients including analysis of time spent, including the management of aged debtors
Experience and skills required:
- Administration experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, ICSA Diploma level or equivalent)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
- People management experience
- Evidence of managing a small client relationship or part of a major client relationship
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading provider of wealth management services in this management role, you will work with senior management in managing the trust business support department to ensure administrative support is provided to business units.