Client Relationship Manager | Corporate
Joining a rapidly growing corporate services department, you will be responsible for administering a portfolio of corporate structures. This role would ideally suit a qualified accountant or professional, whether currently in administration or looking to move.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing premium relationships for a number of corporate entities, and actively participating in the management and development of the team
- Ensuring the preparation, review, distribution and filing of periodic financial statements on a timely basis and in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Attending and ensuring client board meetings and shareholders meetings are appropriately recorded
- Coordinating legal, tax and other professional advice where appropriate
- Managing the billing information for clients including analysis of time spent, including the management of aged debtors
Experience and skills required:
- Administration experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, ICSA Diploma level or equivalent)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
- People management experience
- Evidence of managing a small client relationship or part of a major client relationship
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.