Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong client relationships
- Assisting with bookkeeping
- Performing reconciliations
- Processing and preparing invoices
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Ability to work well within a team
- Commitment to providing a quality service to clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We have an exciting opportunity for a school leaver or graduate to join a bespoke financial services provider. If you are looking for full support to develop the skills as a trust professional and begin studying for a professional qualification, this is the role for you.