Client Officer | Employee Benefit Trusts
Working as part of a high performance team, the successful candidate will administer a portfolio of client structures including employee trusts for privately owned companies. In addition to administration services, you will act as a mentor and take responsibility for the training and development of Trainee Administrators.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and intermediaries
- Acting as a mentor for other team members
- Completing file reviews and ensuring records and registers are kept up to date
- Assisting with the onboarding of new client structures
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or actively working towards a professional qualification
- Good understanding of trust and company administration
- Previous experience of working within trust and company business
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.