Client Officer | Employee Benefit Trusts
Working as part of a high performance team, the successful candidate will administer a portfolio of client structures including employee trusts for privately owned companies. In addition to administration services, you will act as a mentor and take responsibility for the training and development of Trainee Administrators.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and intermediaries
- Acting as a mentor for other team members
- Completing file reviews and ensuring records and registers are kept up to date
- Assisting with the onboarding of new client structures
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or actively working towards a professional qualification
- Good understanding of trust and company administration
- Previous experience of working within trust and company business
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading provider of wealth management services in this management role, you will work with senior management in managing the trust business support department to ensure administrative support is provided to business units.