Client Officer | Employee Benefit Trusts
Are you looking for a Trainee opportunity within trust and company administration? Joining the Trainee Administrator Programme of a leading provider of asset management services, the successful candidate will learn and develop the necessary skills and experience to administer a portfolio of client entities. Working as part of a high performance team you will contribute to the successful performance of the company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively as a team
- Attending and contributing to team meetings
- Completing periodic file reviews and ongoing maintenance of customer due diligence
- Assisting with administration activities and client requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to learn other relevant systems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading provider of wealth management services in this management role, you will work with senior management in managing the trust business support department to ensure administrative support is provided to business units.
Through in-house and on the job training you will become a specialist in anti-money laundering and counter finance terrorism, be primarily responsible for reviewing client due diligence and closely support client facing teams in relation to AML/CFT matters.