Client Officer | Corporate Services
Our client, an established provider of asset management services, is currently seeking a Client Officer to join their corporate services team and provide administrative support.
Duties will include:
- Providing assistance to the corporate team in the delivery of all client services
- Administering a portfolio of clients
- Supporting the set up and closure of entities
- Assisting with the training and development of trainee administrators
- Preparing board packs for meetings
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Previous experience working within a corporate team
- Currently studying towards a professional qualification recognised by the JFSC as Table 5 or above
- Good interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.