Client Manager | Private Clients
A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding global business where you will be rewarded for your dedication and loyalty, whilst managing client portfolios, receiving and handling all communications.
Working in an international business environment and global network of offices, this role offers the opportunity to broaden your experience and exposure to all aspects of the business, supporting your career aspirations at the same time.
Within this role as Manager you will be enrolled onto the managers development programme, providing you with the opportunity to work collaboratively with other Managers from different service lines, and enhancing skillsets to manage effectively within our business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Having ownership and responsibility for a team of people who administer a portfolio of trusts, foundations and companies
- Mentoring and training of your team, ensuring a four-eye principle is applied
- Acting as a channel of communication for upward and downward feedback
- Building relationships with intermediaries, third parties and identified key client contacts so as to be seen as the first point of contact
- Looking at other opportunities and services which the company could provide to clients
- Effective management of working capital requirements of the business, including WIP management including recoverability, billing, prompt fee collection, and effective management of staff productivity
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a professional qualification recognised by the JFSC
- Broad knowledge and understanding of trust and company administration
- Previous experience of working within trust and company business
- Ability to identify and analyse issues, develop solutions and motivate the team, initiating and managing change
- Proven knowledge of appropriate Jersey legislation and regulation and the ability to demonstrate both compliance, risk and audit awareness
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.