Our client are an international trust company seeking a Client Manager who will take responsibility for the delivery of high quality services to clients whilst building deep client relationships. It includes supervision and supporting the Directors in the development of client relationships, meeting business performance objectives and the expansion of the clients market share.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for relationship management, the client experience, consistency, accessibility, growth and quality of service for a portfolio of clients
- Completion of all client-specific aspects of work
- Provideing review and quality control of the work of more junior staff
- Acting as authorised signatory for bank payments and client matters in accordance with signing limits
- Responsibility for all client static data and keeping client and entity profiles updated
Experience and skills required:
- 3 years relevant experience and hold a “Table 4” professional qualification as defined by the JFSC or 5 years relevant experience and hold a “Table 5” professional qualification as defined by the JFSC
- Strong familiarity and practical application of operating Jersey entities in accordance with Jersey company law and other relevant legislation
- Demonstrable high level of awareness of regulatory and commercial risks associated with the client service
- Ability to manage stakeholders’ expectations with regards to delivery, escalating concerns as appropriate
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.