Client Due Diligence Manager | Operations
A market leading organisation is seeking a Client Due Diligence Manager to join their team. In this role you will take responsibility for the management of, and technical support to a team of CDD administrators that provide dedicated and professional support to the company’s client-facing administration teams, ensuring the smooth operation of professional and high-quality service.
This is an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce that aspire to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to their clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the CDD team's workload and providing support, particularly with regards to more complex, demanding and/or high-risk entities by liaising with members of the management team and Directors as appropriate, ensuring a positive and expeditious approach to all work
- Managing risk exposure by ensuring CDD risk/review procedures are followed at all times and ensuring that high-risk matters receive the appropriate level of attention and monitoring, escalating any issues arising promptly to other members of the management team and Directors as appropriate
- Taking responsibility for situations where administration team members or management may require assistance in relation to client relationships and attend meetings with clients and other professional advisers
- Participating in and contributing to management meetings and implementing decisions
- Taking an active role in recruitment, periodic staff appraisals and managing absence for members of the team based in various jurisdictions
- Proven supervisory/management experience and the ability to effectively manage and motivate staff
- Ability to work using own initiative and make decisions within corporate policies
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally completed a professional/relevant qualification to Professional Level (e.g. ICSA)
- Ideally a minimum of 8 years or more relevant CDD onboarding experience or funds/trust and company administration experience
- Possess a comprehensive understanding and technical knowledge of fund/trust structures and a good understanding of local regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.