Client Documentation Officer
As Client Documentation Officer you will be a critical component of the business implementation team within a leading bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward and promotes a creative environment, encouraging valued added initiatives.
Working in collaboration with the client development team and other business lines, you will provide an end-to-end process which is seamless to clients and investors, being responsible for all operational aspects of onboarding and off boarding, in order to provide a consistently exceptional client experience.
Within this role you will work towards digitalisation, introducing new systems and methods of working to streamline existing processes and deliver efficiencies, whilst ensuring all KYC and due diligence requirements are adhered to when onboarding and completing periodic reviews of investors in funds administered by the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing clients/investors with an excellent experience as part of the new business onboarding process and all business as usual activities
- Conducting fact find exercises either directly with investors or via agents to understand investor profile, the structure of the vehicle/entity been used to participate in the fund
- Analysing the data, questionnaires and or structure charts provided relating to investing entity with a view to interpret, translate and understand the investing entity
- Obtaining, verifying and maintaining due diligence documentation including FATCA/CRS, AEOI and tax forms, in-line with regulatory obligations and internal policies and procedures
- Populating and maintaining information on the relevant systems and platforms in an accurate and timely manner
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ due diligence experience in private equity, real estate and alternatives
- Experience and knowledge in relevant AML/sanctions
- Comprehension experience and knowledge of local regulatory standards and codes of practise
- Hold or working towards a professional qualification in compliance/AML
- Awareness of FATCA and AEOI
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.