Client Documentation Officer
As Client Documentation Officer you will be a critical component of the business implementation team within a leading bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward and promotes a creative environment, encouraging valued added initiatives.
Working in collaboration with the client development team and other business lines, you will provide an end-to-end process which is seamless to clients and investors, being responsible for all operational aspects of onboarding and off boarding, in order to provide a consistently exceptional client experience.
Within this role you will work towards digitalisation, introducing new systems and methods of working to streamline existing processes and deliver efficiencies, whilst ensuring all KYC and due diligence requirements are adhered to when onboarding and completing periodic reviews of investors in funds administered by the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing clients/investors with an excellent experience as part of the new business onboarding process and all business as usual activities
- Conducting fact find exercises either directly with investors or via agents to understand investor profile, the structure of the vehicle/entity been used to participate in the fund
- Analysing the data, questionnaires and or structure charts provided relating to investing entity with a view to interpret, translate and understand the investing entity
- Obtaining, verifying and maintaining due diligence documentation including FATCA/CRS, AEOI and tax forms, in-line with regulatory obligations and internal policies and procedures
- Populating and maintaining information on the relevant systems and platforms in an accurate and timely manner
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ due diligence experience in private equity, real estate and alternatives
- Experience and knowledge in relevant AML/sanctions
- Comprehension experience and knowledge of local regulatory standards and codes of practise
- Hold or working towards a professional qualification in compliance/AML
- Awareness of FATCA and AEOI
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an NavOne billing expert who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and effective in tackling tasks independently to oversee the work of the small cross-jurisdictional global billing team.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.