Client Documentation Officer
A great role joining the client documentation function of an international banking group. You will be the first point of contact for transitioning in new business and periodic reviews for high net worth, institutions, trustee and depository and fund accounting clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting timely collation and verification of client documentation, meeting regulatory and company AML policies
- Acting as a data entry clerk, updating and maintain information on computer systems and archives
- Serving as a key front-line resource for the data management team
- Managing the data input process, investigating and resolving discrepancies and escalating concerns as required
- Obtaining and validating correct documentation to support client account maintenance working closely with internal and external stakeholders and local Compliance Officers
Experience and skills required:
- Holds or is working towards a professional qualification in compliance
- A minimum of 2 years' due diligence experience in a similar environment
- An understanding of local AML regulations and knowledge of KYC
- Good computer skills including Excel and Word
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.