Client Documentation Manager | Fixed Term Contract (3 Months)
A great role joining the client documentation function of an international banking group. You will be the first point of contact for transitioning in new business and periodic reviews for high net worth, institutions, trustee and depository and fund accounting clients.
- Supporting timely collation and verification of client documentation, meeting regulatory and company AML policies
- Acting as a data entry clerk, updating and maintaining information on computer systems and archives
- Serving as a key front line resource for the data management team
- Managing the data input process, investigating and resolving discrepancies and escalating concerns as required
- Obtaining and validating correct documentation to support client account maintenance working closely with internal and external stakeholders and local compliance officers
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- An understanding of local AML regulations and knowledge of KYC would be beneficial
- Good computer skills including Excel and Word
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.
Are you looking to move into investments from a fiduciary? You will become part of a team navigating through changing financial and regulatory environments and be responsible for identifying areas of investment risk both at portfolio and business level.