Client Documentation Manager | Fixed Term Contract (3 Months)
A great role joining the client documentation function of an international banking group. You will be the first point of contact for transitioning in new business and periodic reviews for high net worth, institutions, trustee and depository and fund accounting clients.
- Supporting timely collation and verification of client documentation, meeting regulatory and company AML policies
- Acting as a data entry clerk, updating and maintaining information on computer systems and archives
- Serving as a key front line resource for the data management team
- Managing the data input process, investigating and resolving discrepancies and escalating concerns as required
- Obtaining and validating correct documentation to support client account maintenance working closely with internal and external stakeholders and local compliance officers
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- An understanding of local AML regulations and knowledge of KYC would be beneficial
- Good computer skills including Excel and Word
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An international provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an individual with previous payments experience to join their growing team. Within this role you will prepare and execute payment instructions for invoices, transactions, investments, distributions and payments across fund services.
Reporting to the Head of Accounting and Treasury, you will assist with the day-to-day cash funding requirements of this commercial group. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with numbers and has excellent attention to detail.