Client Documentation Administrator | 6-9 Month Contract
Join an established Bank who have a forward-looking vision, entrepreneurial spirit and a wealth of investment expertise. Available for an immediate start, you will be supporting the Head of Private Banking, where you can expect to be responsible for providing an excellent service and sharing your expertise with clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring, responding to and delegating emails and queries daily in the team mailbox
- Working on a migration project, you will be responsible for reviewing documents and requesting correct documentation
- Assisting with maintaining and updating the company and migration account tracker spreadsheet and circulating to the account opening committee on a weekly basis
- Ensuring all documentation is signed and certified accordingly and that all required paperwork/evidence has been provided
- Attending the daily account opening team call and committee meeting to discuss and present additional information for new/existing accounts
Experience and skills required:
- Extensive previous experience within onboarding
- Relevant training obtained within anti-money laundering
- Good organisational skills
- PC literate, particularly within Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.