A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business where you will gain exposure to all aspects of the business, and work with senior management directly and being rewarded for your dedication and loyalty.
Acting as Lead Relationship Director on an allocated client portfolio in an international business environment and global network of offices, you will be expected to contribute to revenue targets for the department through organic growth, fee increases and product and service development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serving as a Director or Alternate Director on allocated client companies to provide director services and perform such role in line with relevant company law legislation
- Providing technical expertise in respect of client matters (fiduciary, governance, accounting, compliance, tax etc.)
- Overseeing service delivery by administration staff on your clients, ensuring regular contact and feedback is received and documented, resolving any service issues where required
- Ensuring that recordkeeping, including bookkeeping in respect of your clients is in good order, accurate and up to date
- Developing client relationships so they can benefit from the firm’s service offering and the wider Group, across corporate solutions, fund solutions and financial solutions
Experience and skills required:
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Hold a relevant professional qualification such as STEP, ICSA, ACCA along with considerable post qualification experience in the offshore trust industry
- Sound technical understanding of trust and fiduciary administration, people management and legislation
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate requirements as well as assess and respond to problems and queries in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritise and delegate to a team of varied levels of Administrators
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.