A great opportunity to join a global leader of expert administrative services at Director level within the Corporate Services division.
- Contributing to the effective development of regulatory, compliance and risk management policies and procedures in related to specified corporate structures
- Overseeing the management of client portfolios and offering advice from internal processes
- Acting as Director and alternate Director of client companies administered by the group and by IFS, conducting meetings and contributing to board meetings
- Managing a portfolio of client relationships within Corporate Services
- Managing the performance of the Corporate Services team to ensure agreed business plan goals and targets are met, overseeing the financial performance of the team and driving profitability
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Regulator approval in the relevant jurisdiction required for the Corporate Services tem
- Strong team leadership skills and good interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.