Client Director | Trust
A challenging and stimulating career opportunity with the opportunity to become a shareholder within a highly regarded independent trust company, offering a highly competitive benefits package and where providing a professional and an adaptable service to clients is at the heart of this business.
As a member of the Board of Directors, you will play an integral role and have a wide array of responsibilities including, determining the company’s strategic objectives and policies, monitoring progress towards achieving the objectives and policies, assisting with the appointment of senior management and accountability for the company’s activities to relevant parties, for example shareholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management and administration of a mixed portfolio of trusts and companies including established clients and new business
- Fully considering any client requests and the firm's role as Trustee to make a decision, suggesting approval or decline of client requests with reasons/calculations in support of the proposal
- Actively participating in matters concerning the Board, proactively promoting the Group both internally and externally and enhancing corporate governance throughout the Group
- Developing team members at all levels by coaching and ensuring objectives and performance of the team meets the Group’s overall objectives
- Acting as a higher authority on day-to-day queries and as 4-eyes signatory on client and office matters, ensuring that company policy and professional guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is always provided to clients
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification such as STEP, ICSA, ACCA along with considerable post qualification experience in the offshore trust industry
- Sound technical understanding of trust and company administration, people management and legislation
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate requirements as well as assess and respond to problems and queries in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritise and delegate to a team of varied levels of Administrators
- Drive to become a Shareholder in due course
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.