Client Director | Private Clients
Oversee, lead and mentor the private client teams, acting as a lead Director for a large diversified portfolio of clients within a global independent trustee and corporate administration firm, where they are committed to supporting employees in achieving their utmost capability, building on their existing talents and striving for excellence.
Being part of an organisation which fosters a philosophy to deliver the highest standard of services to clients, you will be expected to adopt this approach to build on existing client relationships, whilst being the high level point of contact for those clients.
This role offers a wide array of responsibilities, which will include people management and oversight of the client services teams, as well as managing the operational and fiduciary risks within this team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Revenue and productivity of allocated clients ensuring own and team chargeability and productivity targets are met
- Ensuring that an excellent level of client service is always maintained
- Acting as a high-level point of reference on complex/non-standard transactions, procedural queries/problems/proposals
- Developing client relationships, seeking out new business opportunities or income generating activities from existing clients where possible and developing a culture across the team which enables the same
- Working closely with the Senior Manager, assisting on complex transactions, providing necessary training as and when required and enabling Line Managers to manage and achieve their own and their team’s KPI’s
Experience and skills required:
- ACA/ACCA or LLB background with a career then built in private client trust
- Ideally seven or more years’ experience in a similar role or an Associate Director role
- Hold principal reasons status in accordance with the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998
- Professional in approach to overseeing the business as well as direct reports
- Understanding of relevant regulatory requirements for a Jersey regulated business
- Evolving knowledge of client transactions, including complex transactions
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.